Identification and publication
Users of the www.hotelvintage.fr site are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring :
This site is published by: VINTAGE HOTEL with registered office at 20 Rue Brémond d’Ars, 29300 Quimperlé.
Phone number: +33 (0) 2 98 35 09 10
Director of publication: M. LE QUERNEC
The VINTAGE HOTEL brands and logos appearing on the site are registered trademarks and logos. Any total or partial reproduction of these brands and logos without the express authorization of VINTAGE HOTEL is prohibited.
Accommodation is provided by the company OVH, whose head office is at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Telephone number of the host 08 203 203 63 – indigo number (0.118 € / min).
When viewing the website, cookies may be used to process data relating to your browsing experience. This data is used to improve our services and the use of the website.
By continuing to browse the website, you agree to the use of the following cookies:
Cookies used for the proper functioning of the site: memorize display preferences (display settings, languages) for your future visits, access to your personal account if the site has a member area, display of interactive maps and linking the pages together to ensure smooth navigation.
Audience measurement cookies: They allow us to create page traffic statistics by measuring the number of visits to each one, to improve our service and detect malfunctions.
Social cookies: The sharing of content by users of the site can be carried out using third-party applications such as “Facebook”, “Twitter” or “Linkedin”. Thus the social networks providing the sharing tool is likely to identify you through its own cookies.
ReCAPTCHA cookies: We use the reCAPTCHA service from Google Inc. (Google) to protect form entries on your site. This service is used to differentiate human input from automated abuse. This involves sending the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose, your data will be communicated to Google and used by their services. However, your IP address will first be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union – or in other states which are part of the Agreement on the European Economic Area – and will thus be anonymous.
To disable cookies, you can perform the actions below:
You can completely disable cookies in your browser. In this case our site will no longer function normally but you can still perform basic actions.
1 / if you use the Internet Explorer browser
– In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “Internet Options”.
– Under the Privacy tab move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
2 / if you use the Firefox browser
– Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser then select the “Options” menu
– Click on the “privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
3 / if you use the Safari browser
– In your browser, choose the “Edit” menu then select “Preferences”.
– Click on “Confidentiality”.
– Set the “Block cookies” setting to “Always” then click on OK.
4 / if you use the Google Chrome browser
– Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
– Select “Settings”.
– Click on “Show advanced settings”.
– In the “Confidentiality” section, click on the “Content settings” button.
– In the “Cookies” section, select “Prohibit all sites from storing data” and check the box “Block cookies and third-party site data”, then click OK.
Protection of private life
– What personal data is collected:
If our site does not offer user accounts, then no personal registration of its visitors is made for the simple consultation of the pages. However, for creating an account or using a contact form, online payment, you can
You may be invited to enter personal data (first name, last name, email, telephone, address, etc.) the mandatory nature of their data is specified to you with an asterisk.
Your IP address may also be collected to help us detect unwanted comments and / or reviews.
– Data is collected during the following actions :
- The creation and use of a personal account,
- Carrying out an online transaction (appointment request, reservation request using a contact form),
- Use of the contact form, guestbook and / or comments,
- Browsing the website and viewing pages,
– Embedded content from other sites :
The pages of this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves the same as if the visitor were to that other site.
– How long are your data kept?
If you have had to create a user account, or use a contact or reservation form, your data is stored for a maximum period of 3 years from the last contact and / or trace of activity on your account.
If you have had to carry out an online transaction, the data of your orders are kept during the execution of the latter and for the period necessary for probationary purposes and dispute management.
– Who do we share your data with?
Your data is not shared with any third party and partner company.
– How to exercise my right to modify and delete my data?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, you have the rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition to or limitation of the processing of your data, and withdrawal of your consent. You can make your request directly using the contact form on the website.
Date of last update